Monday, August 13, 2007

29 ->30

hey hey.... 30 mins count down to my last few mins of 20+++. Sigh.... soon I will be in my 30s le. Wonder what is in store for me? What challenges will be waiting for me after this milestone? How much wiser and mature will I be? It's exciting and sad at the same time. So much to anticipate yet you know you have spent 30 yrs in this world liao. How long more will I be here? How should I live a more fulfilling life? Am I doing the right thing now? 好多的未知数.....

Read an article in a mag today. Its something abt listening to your heart on what decision to make. Something like listening to what your inner conscious yearn is what you really want and that shall be your best choice at that time. Things will pick up from there and you will give yourself a chance to live better. How I wish I can believe that. I have been making too much decision based on my gut feel.... but are they the best decison? I can't say for sure. Perhaps I should be more confident of myself.....

I shall make a wish once the clock strike 12. Pray my wishes will come true? ;)

A Very Happy 30th Birthday to ME!!! V^^

No comments: