Wednesday, October 3, 2007

6th Sense

Hmmm.... think my 6th sense today very accurate leh..heh heh. I had a drink at TCC before meeting my friends for dinner and picked up today's TCC in-house newspaper along the way. I flipped to the front page and there I saw the trail report for Alex's case. I hadn't know it was today but well, my gut feel made me picked up that paper. The trail is going to continue. Will try to get more info from Yvonne.

Next, I walked over to Marina Square's Kenny Rogers to meet my friends. I forgot the exact location of the resturant but I took a diffrent entrance away from my usual route and there it was, just beside the entrance... can you beat that? V^^

I guess you have to be in touch with your mind to be more accurate with your other senses. They always say a woman's 6th sense is accurate, but I dun think tt is always the case. I think sometimes we might just get carried away and are just too sensitive. Especially in terms of r/s... we might be reading too much into the other person's behaviour... :p

Took some photos along the way to Marina. How our land has changed. I shall post some before and after photos later of the Elizaberth Walk. It used to be my fav hangout. It is so tranquil to sit on the breakwaters and watch the river........ haha, me and Alex left our very own graffiti on the pipes there... :p

Adjourned to KTV after the dinner. I dedicated a song.... I dun think I can ever sing/hear that song without thinking of him. Damn! Why must I be playing that song when I heard abt his accident?

Eh, opened my bottle of Bailey's. Nice nice...mmmm. Feel like drinking recently. Need to train back my drinking threshold....haha. ;)

No comments: