Saturday, April 12, 2008

商机

Wah.... was trying to nap after my night shift but cannot sleep. My whole mind is just thinking of ways to start a biz! I've a few ideas but still need to do some research to see if it is viable. Really.... since I spend so much time in front of the comp and I have 2 off days. I really think I should use these time to make more money. To create multiple stream of income.... Best if it is passive income.

I should first read up more on investment. I actually am pretty scared cos I'm never good at math and I hate numbers. But maybe I shall take this up as a personal challenge to improve myself.

Next is to do what I really like. Selling handicraft stuff bah. I like to sew and knit and do all sorts of handicraft. Then maybe I will teach dancing. If all these make money, then maybe I can quit my present job.... :p Haha.

Need to inspire myself more like watching "理财有方". Brought back all those ambitions and ways to handle your personal finance. I mean I still do it now.... but not consciously. Target.... to build my wealth...haha.

No comments: