Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010


Yoz, another year has past. Good things happened, sad things happened. You could say it was an eventful year. Sorted out my tots, clearer on my destination. Yeah, not a bad year for me.. ^^

My future is bright and I'm filled with anticipation. Anticipating better and bigger things to come. I'm sure I am working towards my goals and future. Did not list down much resolution last year.. wait wait, lemme dig up my last new year entry...

I guess the main thing I wanna do in 2009 is to live life fully. Really gotta join the dance class which I have been talking about for 2 years... :p
Alright, live life fully..okay lar. At least I can see my future and what I want to work towards. Well, I'm back to my enthu self... gonna list a list of New Year resolution again!!

2010 New Year Resolution

1. Sign up for my Spanish dance class.. (3 years liao leh, haven even fulfilled all these years :( )

2. Go for volunteering events to contribute back to the society

3. To start my Forex acct and start trading to make some real money V^^

4. To look out for good opportunities for property investment

5. To accumulate wealth

6. To drink more water and eat healthier

7. To be grateful for all that I have and to live my life as I wanted it

8. Go HK/Japan/Korea/Spain/Rome etc etc

Think that shall be all for now. Really need to get down to s/no. 1 and 2. :p

Wishing all a Happy and fruitful 2010!!!

No comments: