Saturday, July 17, 2010

Politics and such

Haiz, it is so demoralizing and sad whenever I head anything abt the MIW in recent years. How strong those grievances we true blue Singaporeans are throwing up. I used to support the MIW also when I was younger. I am proud to be a Singaporean and that my government is corruption free and far-sighted enough to bring us to a higher plane.

However, as reality sinks in (or maybe I am older and wiser), I started to see things differently. There is no denial that MIW had brought us to great heights in such a short time but you start to see differences in behaviors as our leaders changes.

Like I always maintained, humans are greedy by nature. You give them a penny, they will want a pound. Our leaders have totally forgotten their mission and responsibilities and is concerned only about how to make their pockets fatter. Yes, we are being run like a corporation. "Better, faster, cheaper" so can our million dollars ministers walk the talk? Can they make themselves better, faster and cheaper? No.. it is different for them, they deserved their million dollar salaries. I guess we all have to face the hard facts that we are just cows working for their benefit.

I am so sad and disappointed in life....  
Fuck the hell.... why do we even exist?

No comments: