Saturday, September 17, 2011

Overcoming fear and rejections

Have embarked on a new journey and adventure of Direct salea marketing. Been there before but not successful. I saw the viability this time round and I will make sure I do great!

Finally my dream of being financially free in 10 years time is no longer a dream. Really is a case of 想就有。 Ahhh...the beauty of The Secret and The Law of Attraction. I am still practising it and not giving it up. I know when I master the Secret of Mind, nothing will be in my way.

But first challenge is still overcoming the fear of rejection. I should look forward towards my goal and not be distracted. Your true friends will stick by you no matter what. Yes! I will not look back but only have my eyes at the end of the tunnel.

Go ger, this is another chance to prove what you are make up of!

No comments: