Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bye 2013, Hello 2014

Ha... it's that once in a year time that I visit this blog! :p

Well, it's been a year since I last stepped into here.
So I shall count my blessing for the past year as I sat down in front of my computer.

2013 has been a blissful year for me.
I am healthy, my parents are healthy, so are my siblings.
I am thankful for all these.

Marriage is good for 2013, less argument, more understanding.
I am grateful to find a partner willing to work in this marriage with me.

Some dreams yet to be fulfilled, some were that I was too scary cat to go ahead with my plan. Some were procrastination etc etc. But I am still grateful that I can dream and that I will dare to pursue it

Good bonus this year, and stayed safe in my course of work.
No big problems for me this year and I am alive till now! Haha

Let's review my 2013 resolutions!

2013 Resolution/Wishes

Career

  1. To be more professional and empathise more with my patients 
    (? Done)
NuSkin
  1. Believe that I will succeed and bring more smiles and good things to people I interact with
  2. Be more firm and confident that good begets good and more 福分will come my way
  3. Always be true to my heart when doing this business
  4. I will do big in this business with the help of my dynamic and enthusiastic downlines.
- Scrap the whole idea ...... I am weak not what I really want to do

Wealth
  1. Believe I will strike Toto within this year (T.T)
  2. To have more properties that will help me build my nest (Check, bought 3 units with Jessica)
  3. To meet more avenues for wealth creations (yet to find more, will try forex...MUST)
Hobbies
  1. Read a book once a month (Check, Read a few books, yeah!)
  2. Go for a musical/dance performance (Check, Went for 2 actually.. :p)
Health
  1. Target weight to be 50kg (T.T)
  2. Drink more water (Not really)
  3. Stay true to TRA teachings and eating habits (Eh....nope)
  4. Finished all my prev health supplements (Almost)
Society
  1.  To join back the volunteer service I signed up earlier and influence my hubby to do the same (Helped out with typhoon Haiyan)
  2. Set aside a sum of money each month for charity (Check)
Self-Improvements
  1. Practise 7 habits and The Secret (Noooooo !! )
  2. To be more aware of the nature and be grateful of the  good things that happened in my life. (? Check)
  3. To write in my gratitude book everyday for things I am grateful for. (Check)
I send this out to the universe and believe I will achieve all of this. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

 Now.... for this year!

2014 New Year Resolutions

Career

  1. To upgrade myself myself and feel more empathy for my patients
Business
  1. Decide and focus what I really want to do.
  2. Plan and look for investors if needed
  3. Really must kick start something

Wealth
  1. I will strike Toto within this year
  2. Reap results from my various investments and start to look out for re-investment
  3. Learn FOREX... must!
Hobbies
  1. Read a book once a month/ enjoy me time just book, music browsing etc
  2. Go for a musical/dance performance
  3. Learn Ariel Silk... somewhere near town or work place
  4. Travel outta Singapore
  5. Get to wear cold weather clothing
Health
  1. Target weight to be 52kg
  2. Drink more water!!!
  3. Healthy eating as much as possible
  4. Finished all my prev health supplements
  5. Maintain my beauty regime
Society
  1.  To join at least a volunteer program from either Yellow Ribbon project or from Red Cross
  2. Set aside a sum of money each month for charity
Self-Improvements
  1. Practise 7 habits and The Secret and to go for 心灵沟通课程
  2. To be more aware of the nature and be grateful of the  good things that happened in my life.
  3. To write in my gratitude book everyday for things I am grateful for. 
  4. To be more forgiving to people around me. 看开,看开
Relationship
  1. Maintain the love in my marriage
  2. Be more gentle and caring and understanding to my hubby
  3. To be sincere to people around me. More sociable and really like them from bottom of heart.
 Yeah! Such a long list. Hope I can do it. Need reminders... heh.
Okies, wishing myself and everyone all the Best for 2014 and may all wishes comes true! 

No comments: