Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Hmmm

I am having very bad neck and shoulder ache.... *sob sob*

Boring, boring these few days.... duh....
Went to Bodyshop to "sap" all the post christmas sale items. Got myself eh... 6 bottles of shower gel, 2 tube of mask and a makeup remover :p Shall make myself smell good good... heh. Hmm... shall develop the habit of putting some fragrance ^.^

Went to Guan Yin temple today, have been visiting the temple quite regularly recently. I want to learn to chant matras too, it will help improve my fortune, help to "cao du" the good brothers, and 修身养性. The only problem is tt I'm afraid I will tone down a lot. :(

I have this thinking that young people should have some 爆发力才显得出青春的特色 . *smoke*

Also pray to guan yin niang niang to grant me a good 姻缘 and the wisdom to identify and treasure my 真命天子 when I chanced upon him... :)

That's my update for now.... sleep loh ZZZzzzzzz

No comments: