Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boxing Day

Well, 5 calls last nite. Had a feeling that I am the only one working last nite...-_-" Proceed twice once the ambulance reached station.

Last case for the duty is a standby again. Patient was hit on the head by a pallet from a height. Patient's BP quite high (no history of hypertension), drowsy c/o nausea and giddy. Called for standby recalling the call I had with the ICP patient. Can't risk it again. Did you notice sometimes when you just put down your matra for a standby case and the patient miraclerously turned for the better?? That happens to me... from GCS of 10, it became 14 right after I called for standby.... duh?? Well, I guess most is kana scolding from hospital, but at least I make sure my patient is taken care of. :p

Had a lonely Christmas this year..... I am still stuck in my search for a purpose. Well, hope I will get greater insight next year bah..*wink*

No comments: