Sunday, December 4, 2005

Review of 2005 Resolution

Haha.... guess what? Today is 3 Dec 2005.... another year coming to an end.
Took account of my resolutions achieved since beginning of the year.
Lets see....

1. Work hard, improve and pass my Lvl 3.
Done

2. Settle family matters and support mum n siblings
Done

3. Give more time to mum
Did talk and communicate more with her

4. Monitor expenses and go for LASIK ops
Done

5. Maintain healthy lifestyle, go gym
Okie lar, a bit lazy towards the end... :p

6. Let nature take its course in my Love department
Mist clear, can see better.... still lots of room for improvement. But hey, at least I got 1 thing outta my mind k?

Wah!! Think this is the first time, I managed to achieve all my New Year resolution!!

*a round of applause pleases* :p

Good, good, think after the course from TCC, I can focus and work towards the objectives set. Shall continue to have The Courage to Create.... V^_^

No comments: