Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kenneth's Wedding

Well, just came back from Kenneth's wedding and met up with a lot of batch boys. Haa... missed their rubbish and crap. Had a good laugh over the dinner tonite. :)

Strange to say lor (actually not tt strange considering that I have always been around guys) I still feel more comfortable with guys *shrug* I dun care if they crap in front of me or talk abt obsene topics or treat me as 1 of their brothers... I can take all. Hahahaa.... maybe I really have more male genes than I dare to admit. As for ger's company, I dun mind Yenli and some of them cos I guess I know their style and their capabilities.

Hearing the guys talk abt their work in Navy really makes me miss the SAF. Sorta regret my decision. Why leh? Cos I think SAF is more suitable for me bah. The lifestyle and the job scope, of cos I would have prefered combat than service. Not to say I dun like my present job, but..... there is a difference between fighting for the country and saving the civilians lor......

Somemore, think over Navy more possibilities of finding a mate bah....hahahaha....

Anyway, almost all of them commented that I've grown very thin hmmmm.... think I gotta beef up myself le..

okie, working solo starting tomorrow le.. gotta sleep now. Nite!!

No comments: