Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Yoyo, just finished a TV prog. Its Christams! Too bad I am at home watching tv. Woud have prefer to go out and join the crowd... :)

Still sick and coughing...

Finished my 1st official solo block duty. Someone left a note in Joan's blog that you won't forget your first call and can you believe it? I can't recall what was mine!!!*rolleyes* Well, what I can rem is I got my first standby case on my 2nd duty..... -_-"

Case of a heart patient just underwent ballooning ops and feeling drowsy. She was actually hypoglycemic. Called for standby and infused Dextrose for her, condition improve slightly after the 1st 100ml. Phew! I shot, 1 kill for my IV *yeah* It has been a long time since I last done a IV on a patient... :) Missed out some details but nothing serious, just have to learn to be more zai for my future calls bah.....how's that for my Christmas present?? ;p

Listening to Christmas songs on my laptop now....

Wishing all a Merry and Peaceful Christmas!! Cheers....... *wink*

No comments: