Sunday, December 4, 2005

Things happen for a reason

Okie, love department still a bit of a mess, but make my decision liao, give up the guy I interested in cos I finally see clearly that he is not interested in me. :p

However, I always believe things happen for a reason. Maybe like 1 of my frend who commented, me being interested in that guy might be a lesson for me and agreed. Reflecting on it, it makes me think about my contribution in a r/s. It makes me want to treasure my partner more and to be more accomodating to him. Maybe I will even have children with him if I really love him that much (but for that department, still much to be debated). It makes me rethink on how I will want to make my partner happy and that it takes a lot of effort to maintain the fire in a r/s.

Like I always say, I never regreted any of the r/s that i have been thru (though they took up the best of my shelf life :p) cos I learnt a lot from each of them. Something good will come out of whatever bullshit you encounter. Its just how you view the situation... maintain a positive attitude and stay happy... YEAH!

No comments: