Sunday, April 2, 2006

To Say, Not to Say, Say lar

Said liao le..... V^_^

Whatever will be will be..... tt was what I expected too... :)

Frankly, I haven expected an answer cos I also dun know the answer myself.... just tot of Nike's slogan, "Just do it".

Well, at least now all my problems are answered.... shouldn't have much headache liao. I am glad I am back to myself 爱恨分明. Just do it, can think about the pro and cons and problems, but once decided, go ahead liao.... dun waste time. Come whatever the consequences may be.... Just know what you are doing :)

Tt is the true me! Must be able to face my own feelings... only then I m living.... ;)

PS. Just in case you are reading, do have the peace of mind that I am easy and open-minded and mature enough to accept whatever the outcome will be, even if there isn't an outcome, just like you say, let time do the talking..... :)

No comments: