Tuesday, August 8, 2006

My tutor is cute

Wahaha, know why I am writing this entry? Cos my new tutor is cute.... :p Gee, additional motivation to go for classes...wahaha.

Then I realised I am more attracted to the tutor who is not as fit and good-looking as compared to another classmate of mine. But what is new? See all my exs know liao.... :p

Re-read a book I had. "Seduction by the Stars" by Lexander and Rose. Hmm... the seduction tactics had me in stitches. Haha. But some points are quite true lar. Like we Leos like pampering and to be pampered. And we with big egos always expected to be treated with royalty. Leo women also appreciate and are impressed with guys with lots of confidence. Bold, not wimpsy. Though we are always bossy, we will want someone whom can match us and a real man.... :p

And when Leo women feel depressed, the first thing they do is to call their hairdresser for appt. I realised I do tt too...haha. Will always do something to my hair when I dun feel good...

Ya, I will be impressed by a guy who is confident and know what he is doing.... and not afraid to try and pick me up. But of cos its up to me whether to acknowledge or not lar. Haha. But usually no lar, I dun entertain pick-me-ups like tt especially in pubs. I still prefer the more natural way of meeting ppl i.e thru introduction by mutal friends or common activties.

PS. It just strike me that I am writing all these especially on my tots and preferences is just a way to reaching out to ppl. Subconsciously, I need someone to understand me and accept me. You may think I am a narcissist but maybe the stating point of bloggers is just that. To be heard and be accepted.....

No comments: