Saturday, November 19, 2005

The terrible truth

Hmm.... complaint to a frend yesterday abt some things but it ended up being I was the culprit! He told me instances and a few situations that he find funni and irritated by me. So it seems like I shan't be complaining and should reflect upon myself instead.

I also know I have been acting weirdly recently..... and I know the reason why. What I dun realise is that how annoying I was. That explain some of the reactions ppl have towards me recently. *shrug* Well, sometimes humans are so 泛贱, need to do and learn it the hard way.... I do that. You know your faults but it takes a lot of discipline to change that. You won't do it unless something happens lor...

A good nite to reflect on it. I hope it is not too late to savage the situation. I am learning to improve myself...... V^_^

No comments: