Saturday, March 25, 2006

Baby and Assignment

Baby Jovan has been keeping us very busy, especially my mum. Have to look after both mother and baby. Luckily I was trained to look after babies since young as I am the oldest and my mum had been a babysitter for a long time. My skills for handling babies, changing diapers, feeding milk are still there, its just a bit rusty. Heh :p

Last nite tutorial was on intelligence. Just nice was talking about babies' brain development. Hmm.... nuture really plays an important part in a child's development. The importance of patience, love and stimulants cannot be emphasise enough. Told my sis and bro-in-law must really love their kid and give him a healthy environment for growing up. Children once born is your life-long responsibility le...

Haizzz, haven finished my assignment *sob sob*. Cannot be distracted anymore, must really focus and finish it!! I must!! >:(

No comments: