Monday, March 20, 2006

War

I was at firepost last nite. Ch5 was showing Pearl Habour. I was thinking please do not have war. You won't want to know how ugly a war can be.... 1 plane you took down, tt's 1 life lost. I've also seen how greedy and manupilative a leader can be in order to attain his objective. Ugly facts? We've gotta face it.

人间险恶,这道理我明白。However, you can choose how you wanna go about making the best outta it. You can only say you choose your path when you have the assesibility to all the other choices. I have already stated I wanna be true to myself and I will take the risks that comes with it. It okay how you choose to live your life and how you wanna face the outside world, you just need to know what you are doing and dun complain about the outcomes. Hahaha.... yea, I know, I do grumble sometimes. But deep down, I know the facts and am willing to face it. :)

I am sick and I wanna be outta this world......

No comments: