Friday, March 31, 2006

青春游走

Was watching this prog yesterday. Wow! Its showing the youngsters and how they achieved their dreams... how I envy them.

There was this girl who likes music very much, she can play the erhu, guitar, piano, violin... wah... and she's got character. Sweet-looking, long hair, looks feminine. Dream ger eh?

Then they were showcasing this other ger who is so full of character. She do arts. Did an exhibition of her works in her own room. The whole exhibition includes visual, audio, abstact... she is really brave to go onto the artistic journey...

青春就是本钱....

Coming to 30 liao, still exploring myself. Should have a character by now. Guess I do have the basic principles, but hope to be more open-minded and forgiving. Wiser will be nice and being more mature and alluring bah.... but I will always be my jovial self..... ;)

No comments: