Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dinner with Ah Cheng

Hmmm...just came back from dinner with Ah Cheng. Haha, enjoyed our date man. We talked a lot and I think we belong to the same type of ppl. Guess tt's because we have the same view of what BGR is and acknowledge our weakness. Though we know the rules and what it is , there is really nothing we can do about it cos we are all in the game. Haha. Also long time no spar with him on poems le. No inspirations *shrug*.

We share the same taste for songs also. Haha, its him who is "chao lao" lor. Not from the same era....:p

Is there really a need for a stronger party in a r/s? I guess so cos you need balance in everything. So is it true that 谁沉得住气,谁就占上风?I dun want it to be like this leh. I dun want any power struggle in my r/s. I dun believe in 吊人味口。那不是我的作风。I like it will say, I dun like I will also make it clear. I won't play hard to catch. Is tt good? Like I always say 人是泛贱的动物,太容易得到的东西是不会珍惜的。Sigh...so must 吊高来卖才珍贵?Haha. I dun like to play mind games, so tt means I will always lose out lor... :p

Ah Cheng told me there is only this girl tt makes him have to urge to hug her since his last r/s. He is very happy that there is still someone who can make him feel this way cos he tot his heart was dead. I told him to go ahead.... if he does that when he is sober, be prepared to face the consequences lor.... cos no excuse liao mah. Haha. He is the same pattern as me. Like to 破釜沉舟, 不让自己留后路。Is it very silly of us? Maybe....

Okie, enough of all these love love affair. Kns, 5 calls last nite, with 4 standby cases...-_-". I almost fogot the "new medic curse". There is this belief that new medics very sway one. Sure will kana jialat jialat cases when they first on the run and ya lor, had this new guy with me last nite...*tiano*

Anyway, tt is all for today's update...... 此时的心情也说不上来。算了吧,睡觉去....

No comments: