Friday, January 5, 2007

Haiz...tots

Haiz, saw some drawn pictures today. When was the last time I drew something? I mean real pictures and not diagrams or graphs or rough sketches to convey my point. Haiz..... think lost my drawing skills le. Used to be quite good at drawing when young. Shit, I dun want to lose that skill.

I saw some scenery photos of some of the countrysides on the papers too. Wah, I really want to make a trip to see all the colors of the world. I want to see how God had creatively blend the colors togther. Rem the song "Colors of the Wind" ? " Can you paint with all the colors of the Wind..." Yes, magnificent colors, magnificent nature, flowers, sun, sky, clouds, rain, I love all! I rem I once told a frend that this world is worth living only for the sunsets, the sunrise, the flower field, the nature sceneries. Hmm.... my next aim is to go to these places and see for myself. Have you ever felt so touched, that you wanna cry when you see a scenery? I want to have that feeling and I believe I will. I want to show all my emotions and how I feel with no reservations. Gee..... still waiting for that big break of striking lottery...:p

I am thinking of some other concerns and ideas, but shall continue in my next entry bah.... tt's all for now.

No comments: