Monday, January 8, 2007

Pronunciation class

Haha, guess what? I signed up for a IPAM course on English pronunciation. Learnt phonetics today and all the "ee" "ah" etc etc. It was fun! Hopefully I can remember all that was taught today. We are doing part 2 tomorrow. The lecturer was pretty boring, but the objectives were met. I will be doing more reading aloud and well, though I am not so interested in listening to BBC, she said we have to make some sacrifices in order to improve the languge. Hey hey, and 1 more thing, typical Singapore English, we speak too fast. Too fast. Will have to slow down the pace....( I am reading out loud while typing this entry...hahaha)

Hmm, guess the next course to sign up for will be a grammar class.... the 4 books are a bit dry.. -_-" But I will try my best to finish them all.

Paid up for my Rumba dance class today. I do hope I have the time to attend the classes. Just so sian that I have to exchange duties with the rest. I was deliberating to pay up or not. Then I said to myself, if I dun start now, when am I going to start? Might as well jump into the sea and see where the flow brings me. Rite?

Haven't been talking to Xiaofeng for quite some time liao. Guess he must also be thinking I am pretty busy to even offer a meal or his dance performance.

Supposed to arrange a dinner date with Andrew whom I haven met up for 2 years! Awaiting for his confirmation. Hope he doesn't just disappear into the air while waiting for his confirmation like the last time. Haha. He is still single. Haiz, another victim of long distance and long time relationship. Guess it is just difficult to work out if the couple has been patohing for a long long time. Well, tt's life. THAT is modern life. Deep down in all gers heart, we want an everlasting love, a love of our life time. 1 is enough. Tt is an utopian idea. Are guys secretly having this kind of longing too? I dun know, but I believe so. If this is true, when will I meet this guy? I'm waiting, waiting, waiting.... (for the reply) is it coming anytime soon?

No comments: