Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally

Finally finished my TMA liao!! Just submitted. YEAH! K, can update my blog properly le. CNY holiday just passed. Haiz, quite different from last year CNY lor. I was so enthusiastic and keep posting greetings and full of hope for the new year. Look at me this year....kns, no mood for anything. :(
Hopefully can get my energy back.

Caught up with Sam recently. 1 funni guy. Haha. I like his MSN tagline " 童话休止符 ~ 童话般的结局 仙境中的梦 总有醒来的时候 " It really is time to wake up, but I believe all of us deep down really want to believe happily ever after is possible... haha. What is life without hope? :p

He has this compilation of qoutes and there are a few which I like

"我的傷痛是因你的承諾"

"過去的日子 像在慢慢放下重擔 但當重擔放下後 又捨不得那種感覺"

"
就算愛你是錯 我也願意一直錯下去"

and this one he told me, he immediately tot of me
haha....it really is me..:p

"明知跟你沒機會 卻總是等著奇蹟出現 我這樣的笨想法會令你感動嗎"

"
寧願開始孤獨,也不要繼續糊塗去愛你"

"
不想痛 不等於不再痛"

我对这几句话都很有共鸣,你呢?

Just came back from visiting. Kaoz, got a real real surprised when the gers told me about this. A sec school friend of mine has gotten married and her kid is already 1 years old. I din know abt it actually. That is not the only surprise, the most surprising thing is her husband was a fomer teacher in my school! Can you beat tt? I mean we have heard and watched on TV 师生恋 but a real one involving your friend? and the age gap is 28 years apart! Actually we already sense that they were close when in school that time but who would have tot it really happen? No. I am not prejudiced against them, I just need some time to absorb all these in. Haiz... "问世间情为何物呢?" But I must admire their guts and courage to go thru this together.....

No comments: