Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Personality

Had my lecture yesterday. Interesting topic... we discussed personality. Personality traits are persistent behaviour of a person. Meaning, in most situation, that person will display that kinda behaviour. There are theories on describing what kind of personalities are out there and theories on what causes personality. It sounded stupid and illogical when Hippocrates (an ancient philosopher/physician) suggested that personality has to do with the fluid in our body... thus creating a basis for ideas like what personality to which blood group. Then there was William Sheldon's Somatotype, which suggested personality has to do with body shape.... *rolleyes*. I mean I felt quite ridiculous about these theories when I was studying them yesterday and think that the most logical theory to explain our personality is probably due to our brain and cognative activites! However, I still remember not so long ago, I am still very interested in books explaining personalities according to our blood type and zodic sign. Duh.... how do you explain that? Why is it that ppl are still so into understanding personalities other than scientific explainations.. myself included? Hmmmm... something for me to think about. Tell me if you know... or I'll post again when I find out... heh heh.

Haiz.... chasing the korean drama "Princess Hours". Hee.. the princess very cute lor. So young, so exciting and so innocent their love concept was. Will I be able to feel that way again? Well, call me lazy or dreamer.... I hope my love will fall from the sky... Best if he can be as tender and loving as the leads (plus handsome)....wahahah.

No comments: