Sunday, February 4, 2007

SAF Officers Creed



Tada! This is the Singapore Armed Forces Officer's Creed. Garang hor? I know a lot of S'pore guys will snurb at this cos I must agree not all Officers lived up to the creed and possessed the values. However, whenever I read this creed, it gives me lots of courage to face the adversity that I come to face with. It reminds me that I have been thru it, and I can do it again.

Every individual needs some thing to motivate him/her and mine is the memories of enduring and overcoming the training in OCS. Although I am no longer in the force, I still try to remind myself to practise the values.I missed the days when we really push overselves physically and mentally. Do I want to go thru it again? Haha... maybe.

Eh... I was thinking I should go out and meet more people. Perhaps to join a dating agency? :p Maybe I should be more open-minded and not judge a book by its cover. I realised I am more comfortable meeting new people thru mutual friends or in a group setting. I've always thought I am pretty sociable and friendly. Hmm..... maybe its another story if the other party is attractive bah....haha. See... having a nice exterior always have adventages. Sad but true.. *shrug* I should go dating more, maybe I will find that dating is fun actually! :p

Our Lions just won us the Asean Cup at Bangkok moments ago! 3-2! Rrrrrrr..... Way to go! We are the 2nd 3-time winner country after Thailand. Wonder if it will further affect the 2 countries already soured relationship.. haizz.

No comments: