Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Musings

Supposed to cover duty for Stn 12. Went there early in the morning to discover the miscommunication from above that there is no need for manpower coverage for today...=.= Make me wake up so early for nothing....Zzzz

Anyway, was thinking since I am already there, might as well have my breakfast at IKEA. Been such a long time since I've been there to just jalan jalan. Got myself a cup of tea, a lo mai gai and finished up my home-made ham sandwich..yummm!

Nice feeling to be having breakfast under the warm lightings and soft music.. hmm. Had this image in my mind while eating, me making a good breakfast for my hubby, enjoying our breakfast together then sending him off to the door to work. After which I start to do housework in a nice house of cos... Diano!! Eh, since when I am willing to be a housewife?!?! But come to think of it, it really is a blessing to cook and take good care of your hubby and to keep a home nice and clean and pretty.. :) The only fall back is that you have to resist falling into the 黄脸婆 catergory.... No man wants to go home and see a hagged woman no matter how much he loves her. However, too much pampering of your man will make him take you for granted. Need to strike a balance bah... (easier said than done)

Wah, I was dreaming (at least at this moment), it will be nice to be a tai tai,take good care of my hubby, cook for him, pay him attention, keep him happy and at the same time do some freelance/part-time to earn my own money for self-spending. Especially enjoying my hobbies at the same time making money.... hmm.. nice pic hor? :p

Kk, gotta go back to bed and continue my 美梦...Zzzzz

No comments: