Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Relac III

What do I do when I see someone EXTREMELY GORGEOUS? I STARE, I SMILE, AND WHEN I GET TIRED...I PUT THE MIRROR DOWN

- GAURAV SIDANA

So... the elephant says to the camel "why do you have 2 boobs on your back?" the camel replies "that's a pretty stupid question coming from someone who has a dick on his face"

- Unknown


I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

- Unknown

Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the mother-f***er upside the head.

- unknown

When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.

- Unknown

No comments: