Thursday, August 14, 2008

14th Aug

My birthday! Eh....wiser by 1 year liao. Time files man.

Went for dinner and KTV with Ricky, Tam and gang. Too tired for part II cos of my last 3 days stint as volunteer instructor teaching First Aid in Red Cross. But...really long time never drink till drop liao..haha.

Was very surprised to be given a birthday cake by them yesterday after midnight. Gam Dong lor... tears almost flow down liao. *sob sob* I was thinking to myself if I ever will get to eat a cake this year....:p

Very happy to receive birthday greetings from friends...and my dad. He never fails to send me a sms on my birthday. :) At least this is heart warming.

Year by year pass by. Nothing much to look forward to. Live day as it is bah. Happy can liao....
Happy Birthday to me! V^^

P.S. Bought a kite today. Tml go fly kite....hehe

No comments: