Sunday, September 18, 2005

Choices

I am typing here in the afternoon. Went for a KTV session last nite with Tam and the gers. They were celebrating for 2 of Tam's frend. Well, before the KTV, I was working out in the gym. Wah, this morning wake up whole body aching ar... but its good, that shows my mucles were being toned. But the catch was, after the gym session, I was snacking all the way in the KTV room.. -_-".. there goes the effort of my workout.

Sometimes I am very confuse. Shall I carry on being me and not change or shall I change cos that might be more acceptable and my original character is a bit difficult to survived in a community. Sometimes I really think ppl should not think so much, but like a lot of ppl say, no man's an island. You are still subjected to the community and the people around you. I also wish to be indiviual and do what I want. But I can't.

Why am I having this kinda conflict now? I used to be very sure of myself and have my own set of thinking. Izzit the older you are, the more you will think for ppl ard you? If I can managed to change my expectation, maybe I can go back to Charlie, cos no matter who you are with, these are still the fundumental issue that I have to deal with.

Sometimes having too many choices is no good too, you will be confuse. Being in the sales, we were taught you shouldn't give your customer too many choices, they will be confused. Select 1 or 2 or 3 that meets their requirement and leave it as that.

Guess its the same with people bah. No need say to have 3 lar, 2 is enough to give you a big headache liao *rolleyes*. Maybe that is why I am always in a r/s bah, cos I no need to headache abt this kinda thing. You just make sure you are faithful to that 1 person can liao. The rest can stand 1 side.

*Footnote: Just realised I have repeated "confused" quite a no. of times in the entry....hmmm.... I really am confused -_-"...

No comments: