Friday, September 9, 2005

What the @$%$

The interdependence relationship between people is really strange. On one 1 hand you dun wish to be involve in relationship, but you can't stop the nagging tots of looking for a companion. And like I always believed, there is very little chances of pure platonic friendship between the 2 genders. If you are always hanging around another person and getting very involve in each other's life, and it never crossed your mind to be romantically involved with that person, are you leading someone on? And to have to choose between 2 persons whom you might have feelings for, isn't it a very tough choice? 爱情,有了麻烦,没了也麻烦..... Haizzz. What the &#%^@ ..

My frend is rite. Maybe I should just wait for the guy who can accept my "strong" personality and not be intimidated by me. For someone to accept me for a challange, he should be quite strong in character too bah.... :p

No comments: