Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Miss.... your name?

Hmm.... was not very happy with my calls today, especially the chest pain one... so sad!! :(
Haizz... dun talk abt it liao.

Did I update that someone tried to hit on me that day when I was at National Library? Eh, well, he tried to get friendly with me and wanted my no. too... but nope, I am not one who will give my nos. freely, much less a stranger!! Not to mention he looks a bit old and not tall, dark and handsome...*rolleyes* If he were, I might consider.... :p

Got another episode today when I was taking MRT home from work. Someone came up from behind and commented that my bag is cute..hmmm. Eh, my bag is quite common lor... not need to find this kinda topic as a conversation starter bah... -_-". Anyway, introduced myself since he introduced himself and he started asking me if I am still schooling... (translate = I look like a school ger *YEAH* !!) I was huh? Eh... I working liao.. Is he thinking that school gers more guilible?!?!? Said he lived around here and never see me before.... what the duhzzzz.....but this 1 condition better than the other one..Oops.. :p

Hmm.... why am I getting all this unwanted attention recently while those that I wanted them to notice me din??? Its so fustrating!! >:(

No comments: