Thursday, February 16, 2006

Quotes found from net

"Men are very confident people. My husband is so confident that when he watches sports on television, he thinks that, if he concentrates, he can help his team. If the team is in trouble, he coaches the players from our living room, and, if they're really in trouble, I have to get off the phone in case they call him."- Unknown

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.- The Serenity Prayer (Reinhold Niebuhr)

Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.- Goethe

They say men like cars and women like clothes. I definitely agree. I mean, as long as I stay in my car, what the heck do I need clothes for?- The Covert Comic

I smile! Because I don't know what the hell is going on.- Happy

No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all. - Michael J. Trent

http://www.boardofwisdom.com/

No comments: