Sunday, September 3, 2006

Looking back

Hmm, sometimes you need to loose some, take a step back before embarking on a new journey. After so many years of couplehood and back to single status these 2 years, makes me realised that perhaps it was my expectations or it was my insecurity and hardiness that caused my failed relationships. I am most affected by my r/s with Charlie. Haizzz...... so near yet so far.

Most prob I will approach my next r/s differently but can you undestand the conflicting feelings of anticipation and insecurity of being in a r/s? 怕被伤害,也怕伤害到人。 人,还是矛盾的动物。。。。

Rem my previous entry of no aim or goals now? Well, I recalled some people said that setting up a family allows them something to look forward to. Something they felt worth fighting and living for... hmm... perhaps the reason why people married was because they have reached a plateau in their lives and they need a new goal to look and work towards to. Maybe...*shrug*

No comments: