Sunday, October 15, 2006

Library

ust came back from the dance performance Carmen. Not bad, wow, Spanish dance and flamenco really not bad sia. Passionate, wild, sensual...mm...*wink* Not bad, can consider to learn bah (greedy woman, every dance also wanna learn :p).

Was at Jurong regional library yesterday. It is now a new building, but how can I forget the days when I dressed up specially just to go to library cos that was the only place mum allowed me to go by myself? And how abt the days when I visited the library in uniform proudly and peeped at guys from neighbouring schools? *blush* We had RVs, YuanQing, Shuqun, Dunearn etc. Always have a thing for RV guys....haha. I rem us gushing about how dashing guys from other schools were as compared to my school and Mr Chia was quick to defend his boys. His words "the grass is always greener on the other side" stayed with me till now. :p

Walking ard Jurong East brought back memories, especially Jurong entertainment center. Spent my youth there. :p The noodle shop I worked after my 'O's is no longer there liao... *sob sob*. I missed the arcade and billard salon where I spent with Junqin. I also missed the shop opposite BK where I always got my materials for making chinese knots and the cassette shop (plus the cute young boss, only 25 yrs old then) that I got all my Alan Tam and Jimmy Lin's album.

Those were the days.....

No comments: