Saturday, October 28, 2006

Updates

Well, been quite a few days since I written haven't I? Today Mr Chia asked us out cos he did not have to look after his grandson, so we went to Red Star for tim sum...*yum*. Ate full full. Found out some gossips of our school from him too...heh heh. Time passes man.... he was commenting that he found a photo of our class and he can still identify us. Qingying told him we never looked at those photos any more cos we were so CMI then...-_-"

We chatted a while and realised all of us are waiting to turn 35 years old so tt we are eligible to buy a HDB flat! Wahaha... But I added something lar, if I stike Toto or Big Sweep (first prize, mind you), then no need wait for 35 years old liao... :p

Did I mention he was our english teacher? Told him I will like to improve the language and his advise was simple, read more, write more, listen more.... and he suggested writing journals.... told him I do blogging, but in Singlish.... you should see his face! :p

Haizz, one of my colleague tio complaint by a patient cos he requested the mother to help carry the patient and then the mother in the end hurt her knee.... -_-" . What do the top expect when they only give us 3-man crew? And hello... you should see the weight of our average Singaporean lor... so heavy. And will the top compensate if we hurt our backs? So what if they compensate? The injury will stay with us for life! Some family members really leave everything to us leh, kns... we also human okay? And how many patients we carry everyday? Own family member also dun want to help..... but I have to be fair lar, most of them are willing to if you asked them... :) Just hope there are more of these ppl out there...*pray*

Busy with my revision..... think I getting more haggard by the day. :(

No comments: