Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Results for TMA03 back

hmm... got 75 for this again. Well, the comments given were pretty encouraging. However, what really strike me hard was how my essay or my view was so narrow.

4.Lastly, the question asked if there have been any social changes in the way religious wars and persecution are practiced. It would have been useful to first identify such social changes: migration from rural villages to cities;instant communication via live satellite TV and the Internet; the spread of religious communities over the global through globalisation. Now, how have religious wars and persecutions been affected by these changes? I would have talked about how Pope Benedict's remarks on Muslims (in aspeech given at a small Germany university) sparked a global response. I would have talked about how the Danish cartoons in Denmark sparked riots all over the world because of globalisation. This type of global response was not possible even 50 years ago. These are the social changes that have altered the way religious wars and persecutions are conducted.

Damn, I missed all those points! He commented something similar for my 1st TMA for research methods also. How come he can connect things and ideas so fast? :( I am impressed. Kaoz, really gotta train myself more on tt. I dun wanna just get a pass for my exams. I really wish to train up my analytical skills leh..... *sob sob*

No comments: