Monday, November 6, 2006

Lonely

"Lonely, I am Mr lonely, I have nobody for my own"...

Duh, few of my single friends were telling me how sian their lives are. No thrills, no goals, getting restless.... One was saying he might need a spouse, another was saying maybe too long dun have companion liao, so looking for one. A colleague was complaining where are all the eligible men..And Tam was the most recent one to tell me about this. Hiaz, so it seems everyone is getting a bit lonely huh?

Told Tam will share with her my pool of eligibles when I meet them....wahaha, dun worry, dun think we are not looking for the same type of man, so most prob no conflict of interest. :p She was asking me abt those in my classes. Eh, nothing so far leh, the better one was my tutor lor, but think he gay... so too bad :( Tam dun dance, if not there is a high chance of meeting someone. 2 of my frends got attached while attending Salsa classes including Charlie! Hmm... Salsa pretty hot now, sure a lot of ppl go learn. Suggested that to Hai San, one of my drivers too... :p Haaa, this driver also surname Ong and we have a medic Ong too. Chuan was saying the other day, wah, with the Ong family, we have 1 ambulance crew liao....wahaha.

K enough of my craps.... gonna go mugging into my books liao. Was stoning the whole day cos of yesterday's drinking. Its pay back time!!

No comments: