Friday, November 10, 2006

Damn Sian Day

Today is a sian day. Rained heavily in the afternoon. Could not concentrate on the last 2 chapters of my curriculum. Think must be mind blocked liao. Bought 2 CDs of classical music... kaoz, makes me wanna sleep..Zzzzz. Guess I still prefer Chinese classicals rather then the Western. Or maybe I just bought the wrong CDs. Haizz..... damn sian.

Was feeling very depressed when doing the last chapter of my sociology book. It seems like the world has changed so much, humans have changed so much, technology has changed so much.... it gets a bit tiring to be living in this world liao. We can discuss so many issues. We can protest to change the present situation, but would ppl appreciate it at the end of the day? Fuck, dun wanna think abot it liao.

P.S. Maybe I am not doing anything to change things which is why the fustration..... damn it. I am only human too....

Can't finished a poem I was trying to write.... gonna read more chinese books liao... :(

No comments: