Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finished my exam liao

Yo, finally closed this module with the examnination. Kaoz, my english really gotta improve man. Think even if I've got all the points right, there is still the structure and linking of the ideas and the language to convey exactly what I meant. :( Well, what's submited cannot be un-submited (is there such a word? wahaha) so just see what I will get for this paper bah.

Though finished 1 exam, there is another one coming up shortly, my PMCT. Haiz, luckily the motor is still running so should not be a problem revising my materials. V^_^

A frend told me something very interesting. He commented that he saw 4 changes of my personality ever since he knew me. I spent some time thinking why the variations when it suddenly drawn on me that it was the time when I was trying to identify my identity and personality. Remembered my previous postings about finding myself and how to deal with the world? Hmm.... glad that after 2 years, I finally see some light.

Let's see, I will want myself to be a strong woman, who can take care of myself and think independently. Have my own opinions but never pushy. So far, I have great confidence in myself and that I am strong enough. But I seem to loose my skills I once garnered. My map reading sucks (though it wasn't really good to begin with :p) and why din I apply my management and organisation skills that I've done in my work for my social life too? Because there is a cause and authority for me to practise it. I know it is good and correct for the job and nobody can fault me for it. But is this the same case when dealing with friends? People can understand your position and the decisons you make when you are working, but when it comes to dealing with close ones, things get a bit tricky and personal especially if the frendship is still young. I won't know how to test water and not drown in it.

Anyway, I have decide and am more or less at peace with myself on how to deal with people and what stand or position I'm gonna place myself in a relationship.... gonna work more on my shortcomings and horn many skills. Gotta show ppl that I do have the "liao".... yeah!

Do I sound like a 30-year old? :p

No comments: