Friday, October 6, 2006

Some updates

1. Rite, nothing special in terms of work, gotta 1 interesting case, but not convinent to share over cyber space, so pardon me.

2. Picked up 2 books from Sandra Brown. 1 romance, the other thriller. Felt a bit silly to be reading romance at this age. Seen too much to have any illusion liao. Unless someone appears to prove me wrong....haha.

3. Starting on TMA03 le. Another 2 weeks of constant research and mugging. Hope to score well for this. Decided to change my course to Ba Sociology with psychology. Shall apply for the change next term as I missed it this year. That shall set me back at least half a year to my degree. Fast fast finished so that I can free myself financially and embark on my goals soon.

4. Wanted to compose some poems, shall try to draw inspirations from ard me.

5. Went to GuanYin temple for prayers. Was blessed with a good lot, hope everything will go smoothly for me.

6. A colleauge informed more and more runners are gay when I commented she has plenty of opportunities to meet the opposite sex because she is athletically inclined. Hmm.... tt is sad news for us.. :(

No comments: