Saturday, December 23, 2006

2007 Resolutions

Kay, now for the new year resolutions.....*drum roll*

2007 New Year Resolutions

1. Family
Do more housework, be more sensitive to mum's needs.

2. Career
Do my job well, be more professional and strive to get at least a compliment (to prove that I have done well and to feed my ego :p)

I will also set up my sideline and look for markets to sell. Though the predictions for 2007 is not good (more on this in my next entry), think I will still carry on with the plan so that I am prepared should my luck turn for the better.

3. Hobbies
Join dance classes and maybe rock climbing if time permits. Gotta get back my engergy and adventurous streak. You gotta live life to the fullest and indugle in your passion rite? Life will be meaningless if you can't do what you love.

4. Social
Be more open and meet people through activities. Might meet someone [s]with[/s] of romancing calibre or help in my networking :p

5. Finance
Save enough money for cash investment. Spend too much money this year le. Work towards at least 6mths that the money inflow is more than the outflow.

6. Well-being and health
Eat my vitamins and supplements diligently. Must, must, must! And not to be lazy to apply all my creams and lotions. Haizzz....

7. Studies
Continue with my strive for Bs in my course of study. Also will be buying dictionaries and put in effort to improve my English and Chinese language.

*List is not exhaustive. Shall add more if there is a need..:)

No comments: