Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rain rain go away...

Wah.... raining non-stop for 2 days straight and today was the first time in my life to see a flood in Singapore! Was travelling back from Senoko Delgro and witnessed the flood in Mandai and Woodlands. I was so excited in the ambulance that I kept telling my driver "take picture, take picture". And I took only 1 cos it is not so nice if public see you taking pictures from an ambulance rite? You never know what these public can complain about.... -_-"



Saw some cars were stranded along the road... hiaz. Luckily ambulances are high...haha.

The flooding reminded me of a joke circulating when I was still schooling. No offence to the schools mentioned. :p Do you know why Chinese High and Dumen High boys wear short pants as their uniform? Cos Bt. Timah area used to be flooded always so the shorts will remove the hussle of the boys rolling up their pants! Can't rem who I heard this from... think was from a teacher..Ahaha. And whenever we saw anyone rolling up their pants, the immediate reaction would be " Your moutain there flooded ar? If not why are all the moutain turtles (sua kus) swimming out?" (Incidentally there is hill in Bt Timah also) *LOL*

Hmm.... raining season, nice weather to sleep, cosy if you are indoors, pity if you are outdoors. Haha.

Lemme update some photos of my cutie nephew. He now has a signature greeting gesture for me. He will make a hippcuping sound to greet me when I come back from work. I was thinking why he did tt when my mum provided the answer....he was mimicking my laughter.... -_-"



Handsome little boy..... and he is very very active and naughty. Well guess that's what little boys are made of. Mum said his naughty behaviour can fight with me... wahaha.

No comments: