Thursday, December 21, 2006

Review of 2006 resolutions

List of 2006 NY Resolution

1. Do my best for my studies
Done
2. Re-read ECS and Merks Book
Haha, not done.. :p
3. Buy a digital cam and laptop (ipod nano is bonus)
No digi cam but got myself a Creative Zen V and a laptop v^_^
4. Go for a holiday
Done, finally sat on the plane for 2006 le
5. Improve on self-discipline


  • Finished using the beauty products and cosmetics before buying new ones. Think I have been very wasteful, throwing away old ones tat I lost interest and buying new ones
    Okay lar, I have been very conscientious in finishing whatever product I have before buying.
  • Be presentable. Dress up no matter where I go. At least put on tinted moisturiser. (that will help me use up the old products and can buy new ones...heee)
    Done, at least now I bother to dress better and put on makeup whenever I can
  • Work on the tools from TCC for greater achievements in work and in studies
    Eh, this mah.... not much results leh....*whistle*

6. Give mum enjoy more
She not interested. Maybe can hire a maid once sis got her own flat.
7. Ready to explore, improve and accept myself better
YEAH! This is the one I'm really proud of! Finally found a footing and got back my confidence! Of cos, there is much more for me to improve myself but I'm really glad to have found back myself...*BIG GRIN*


Not as good result as last year's. Maybe my goals were not focused enough. But there is always the next year to better myself.... :)

No comments: