Tuesday, December 5, 2006

New me, old me

Went for my fourth collapse case yesterday. Hmm, first time try antecubital vein and got it! Yeah! Managed to give 1 shock but the patient was pronounced dead in the hospital nevertherless. :( Haiz, the vunerability of human life....

Brother called me yesterday and update me on his acceptance to a fine-dining resturant in Pan Pac. Glad that he is finally awake! Finally... after 25 years! Sad that I wasn't with him when he made the decison. He had called me for a discussion on signing on with the Navy. But I was too busy with my exam that time. So in the end, he made the decision after talking to his friends. It takes effort from everyone in the family to make sure the bonding of the family remains firm. And humans are such ingrates that take things for granted.

Feeling sad again. A bit no life. Where have all my energy gone? Where has the enthusiasm I had for outdoor activities gone? Where have all my kick-ass aspirations gone? I was looking at the firewoman section comd in my station during the morning parade. I would have loved to go thru the tough training, of displaying that women have what it takes to play a role in a industry dominated by males too. I would love to reinstate the kind of respect my peers had of me when I was still in the force. Where have all my fighting spirit went to? I sorta miss the old me..... but I also understand you can't stay at the same place as you go through your life. Guess it is still an uphill journey for me to slowly incoperate my previous traits into the new me yet maintaining the balance. Hmmm, okie since it is already the end of the year, this shall be my new year resolution for 2007 bah..*wink*

Oh yes, and I shall also fine-tune my criteria for my better half too....heeee

No comments: