Friday, April 29, 2005

Changed my Skin

Haaa....spent some time changing my skin today. How you guys find the new template? Better hor?? This one machiam like having a nice catch up over a cuppa. Good mood setter. Cos the feeling I want is just like relaxing your tots in a lazy afternoon over your teabreak. Hmmmm......the feeling is GREAT! Heee...

Was reading one of my frend's blog into late last nite. Managed to catch up with his life thru his entries. Great way to stay connected with your frends. :)

Nothing happened this afternoon. Went for a mass casualty lecture at CDA yesterday. Met a lot of my batchmates and we throughly enjoyed each other's company. Haizz..... dun think we will have a chance like this when we passed out le. Haaaa.....and you know what? Almost all the gers had their hair rebonded!! So Tam suggested when we fall in that time, it will be "Rebonded hair on the Left, Non-rebound hair on the Right" Hahahhaa.....

Went to buy some shorts after the lecture yesterday. It was only then I realised my legs are full of bruises! Joyce commented that I looked like a abused woman... haa.. maybe lor, cos I sustained all these bruises while working in the ambulance. *rolleyes* So I should say CD abused me...Hahahhaa.... Now my legs has all the "5 cents, 10cents" le...... not pretty anymore... *sob sob* :p

Hmm....felt very lethagic 2day. Cannot go gym to workout and dun know what to do. Thinking of really planning my time properly and see what activities I can engage in. For example, helped out in RC, go for Salsa lessons, go for chinese instrument lessons, go for archery lessons, look out for other universities for my degree. Wah.... so many things to do.

Feeling hungry le, let me go find something to eat first..... :p

No comments: