Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Late Call

Haha.....finally can sit down and journal down le. Went to the hairdresser for rebounding today.......and the result is... DISASTROUS!!!! I look like a nerd!!!! -_-"...... Haizz, all because of my that auntie hairstyle lar..... makes my face bigger and longer. Cannot wash hair for 3 days. Gonna stinko my stn people le..hahhaha... :p Hopefully after the wash on third day, things would be better.

Went for a very late call the night before. Case was assault of a overstayer and her bf. Kaozz... r/s damn luan leh. Anyway, Papa Charlie cannot decide what to do and in the end drag till 9.45pm then decided to convey her to Alex Hospital. Reach stn, 10.15 le... *rolleyes*. Haizzz..... this case makes me think of a problem.... shit!

I'll end this for my work. Gonna start another one on another topic....

No comments: