Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dun know how to title this entry......

Wah..... a long tired day today. Kana proceeded for 3 calls!! The first one was quite interesting wor, patient kept claiming that she was alrite and there is no need to convey. But according to her family, she fell down since last night and has been in a confusion state. Hahaha... but she is not totally confused wor, when you ask her qn, she can answer. And the reason why I'm putting this entry was because she was voilent siah... She moved her hand away when I wanted to take her BP. "How can you all like that? No sick, no nothing also want to take me to hospital! You all cannot like that ar... I sue you all ar" Me :"Auntie, but your children wanted you to see doctor for check up, you fell down you know? " "I dun care, later I ask my son to sue you all, I nothing wrong want to send me to hospital. Wah, very pain ar, what you all doing with this thing on my hand huh? (it was the BP cuff) You all cannot do like this leh, I alrite you all still send to hospital. " "Okay, sorry auntie, you alrite, no sickness, we are bad guys..........Duhzz -_-"." I think I can understand why she is behaving this way. Guess she is in a state of denial. She is unwilling to face the fact that she has illness and need to be treated. WL, I dun know how to take history for this kinda patient lor.... *sweat*

Know something? I'm a very emotional woman. Everyday I have so many different tots on so many different topics that I lose focus on what to write on. I think that was the problem with my previous blog. If you do have a chance (which I dun think there is a high possibility) you would have noticed that for 1 entry of the day, I will be jumping all ard my topics *rolleyes*.

I was watching "Rules of Engagment" that is showing on Ch5 now. Sighz..... the sight of combat really makes me miss those days of my life. That rush of adreneline when you take your men to fufill the mission is just indescribable. That kind of commradeship, that kind of bonding, that kind of fear, that kind of commitment....... is just too much to describe. But I've also come to realise, if you are in the forces, you are dispensible. In fact, humans are dispensible. Look at how the terrorist can make use of the women and children in their mission. And if any counter-attack by the military will be seen as brutal, as they are only dependables. And people are still using this tactic because it works! Under that kind of stressful situation, anybody can just snapped. And you as a commander is answerable for your mens' action. Kaozzz...... you can die in the battle field and you are nobody. Haizzz... if the management (or the govt) see a bigger picture and you have to sacrifice, you have to sacrifice. To them, you are nothing. But if you dun fight, dun protect your country, who will? Who will fight for your love ones? It is not only in military context. This can be seen in every context. Some people might have been very loyal to the company but when retrenchment comes, there is no way for discussion, you go means you have to go. Who cares if you have help the company earn how much or you have put in how much effort. Just 1 blackmark, everything is gone. Come to think of it, if that is the case, then why do you work so hard for??

I think the only person who can feel that kind of feeling for combat is only Kenny. I just can't describe the feeling I have for military and protecting your country and leading your men forward. I really miss the gung-ho feeling. Hahaaa...you would have noticed that I'm a very contridicting person. I joined Red Cross (save people), I joined SAF (kill enemies), I joined Paramedics (save people), I dun like life (but paramedics save lives). Hmm......I did ask myself before, if there is a war, would I kill or would I save?*scratch* Hahhaa... I would very much like to find out the answer too :)Think will continue some other time bah.... tml still working day. Good nite!

No comments: