Sunday, July 23, 2006

House work

Just finished mopping the floor, done the laundry, folded the laundry. Hmm.... I was thinking to myself, thanks to mum for making us do the housework when young. I mean helped to sweep, mopped, vacuumed the house. Washed up after meals, do our own laundry. if it wasn't for her, I guess I will still be a spolit brat who knows nuts about maintaining a house. At the very least, I can say I know how to do housework. Maybe due to the upbringing and culture, I think it is very embarassing for a lady to not know how to maintain a household. I mean there is a difference between choosing not to do and dun know how to do.

Modern women tried and strived to be the all-rounder superwomen. Okay, this sounds a bit crude, basically men want a woman who 进得了厨房,出得了厅堂,上得了床。 Of cos there are clever women out there who knows it takes real efforts to attain that level and are satisfied to fulfill at least 2 of the traits. lolz... damn, the women are going to hate me.

Back to the housework, tending family topic. Dun laugh at me, though I am from the X gen, I think I will be proud of myself if I can manage to tend and cook for my partner. Hmm....要做个聪明的女人!*wink*

PS. Bought this new washing powder, supposed to make white garments whiter and brighter. Well, shall see how white my pants will be later.... heh

No comments: