Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nice Quotes

people always ask me . .

"how can you like him?"
"why do you love him?"
but it's okay . .
i don't want them to understand because then . .


they'd love him too !!


-.....


I didnt mean for this to go as far as it did
and I didnt mean to get so close
and share what we did
and I didnt mean to fall in love
but I did
and you didnt mean to love me back
but I know you did


-Plain White t's- A lonely September


And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

-Wasu


"I know that I have to learn to say goodbye to the people in my past so I can move on but people just don't understand that no matter how hard you try you always have a little ray of hope that the people in your past will become the people in your future.

-Unknown


ever feel like the biggest problem in the world...is not the world itself, but yourself in the world?

-a friend while watching the stars

No comments: