Sunday, July 30, 2006

I was chio then

Wah, was going thru my albums. I was damn chio/cute last time man! Haha... (note the italics)

Decided to cut my hair le, think I look better with short hair..:p

Hmmm.... saw old photos with my exs. They reflected those happy times then. Haa. I am considered quite lucky you know? All my boyfriends quite sayang me one.... but tt was all in the past le. I realised I did not have so much wrinkles then..... *sob sob* Comparing then and now, experiences were written all over my face. I was no longer so carefree and cheerful. Charlie's mum commented before that I looked more seasoned (read hagged) after I left the Navy and started my biz. I guess you can try your best to fool the world, but you can't fool your body.... :)

And yes, now I know why my batch boys and RC mates commented that I slimmed down a lot. Indeed, I SLIMMED down a lot. Looked sexier and healthier then. Time to get fleshy... heee

Feeling nostalgic again...*rolleyes*

No comments: